FL44.US28 Filler Bar
FL44.US28 (Length 1118mm)
Filler Bar. Silver.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Filler bars are used where the COR channel does not extend across the entire width of the pair of doors, i.e. jamb to jamb on the push side face.
- FL Filler Bars are available in three sizes to suit variable frame openings
- FL Filler Bars are constructed from hollow aluminium channel and are furnished normally in a US28 powder coated silver finish. They are also available in US26D satin chrome and 315AN black anodized aluminium
- FL Filler Bars are cut on site to suit the opening
Dimensions: 41mm wide x 16mm deep x Ordered Length
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where security is important.
Coordinators should be specified for use on all rebated pairs of doors where door closers are controlling both leaves and where it is possible to open either leaf independently or both leaves simultaneously. Doors of this type, not controlled with coordinators, have the potential to close in the incorrect order, leaving one door slightly ajar and (usually) both doors insecure (i.e. unlocked). In particular, exterior (or perimeter) doors, fitted with escape hardware, are vulnerable if they double as access control doors and are necessarily equipped with door closers*.
* Doors fitted with surface overhead door closers require special attention ensuring that the two types of hardware do not clash or impede one another in their normal operation.