1461.SCUSH.US28 Door Closer
1461.SCUSH.US28 (SCUSH - Spring Cush-N-Stop Arm)
Standard Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover - Adjustable Power Size 2-5. Push Side of Door Only. Silver w. Matching Arm
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 1460-3071
Standard, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Cover - 1460-72
Standard, non-handed slim line plastic cover with feature strip
Spring CUSH Arm - 1460-3077SCNS
Optional, non-handed parallel arm for abusive applications features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with spring loaded stop in the soffit shoe
Suits doors <136 kilos
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The 1461 is adjustable through spring sizes 2-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1460 Series also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates.
The LCN 1460 series manages to cram in amazingly high levels of strength and accurate adjustability. ‘Super Stock’ closers will control internal doors up to 1524mm wide and external (perimeter) doors to 1220mm.
- Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting (not available with the SCUSH arm)
- Top Jamb (Push Side) Mounting (not available with the SCUSH arm)
- Stop Face (Push Side) Mounting
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms (not available with the SCUSH arm)
- All Weather Fluid - Performs without variation:
Manual Closers - between -35° to +49°C
Electronic HO Closers & Automatic Operators - between +2° to +49°C
At approx. +75°C the fluid will begin to leak from the mechanism. The flash point is approx. 110°C
Best suited to standard duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460 Series, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer (1461) offers a wide variety of options and new fast & accurate installation.