1461.EDA.US28 Door Closer
1461.EDA.US28 (EDA - Extra Duty Arm)
Standard Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover - Adjustable Power Size 2-5. Push Side of Door Only. Silver w. Matching Arm
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 1460-3071
Standard, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Cover - 1460-72
Standard, non-handed slim line plastic cover with feature strip
Extra Duty Arm - 1460-3077EDA
Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main and forearm for potentially abusive installations
Suits doors <136 kilos
NB - CE certification does not apply to EDA door closers. Do not use this closer on fire doors.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The 1461 is adjustable through spring sizes 2-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1460 Series also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates.
The LCN 1460 series manages to cram in amazingly high levels of strength and accurate adjustability. ‘Super Stock’ closers will control internal doors up to 1524mm wide and external (perimeter) doors to 1220mm.
- Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting (not available with the EDA arm)
- Top Jamb (Push Side) Mounting (not available with the EDA arm)
- Stop Face (Push Side) Mounting
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms (not available with the EDA arm)
Best suited to standard duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460 Series, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer (1461) offers a wide variety of options and new fast & accurate installation.