22EO.1220.SP28 Rim Exit Device
Heavy Duty Rim Exit Device - (suits doors <1220mm) Sprayed Silver.
In accordance with BS EN 1125: 2008 Annexe A (informative) the device should be installed with the touch bar normally at a height between 900mm and 1100mm from the finished floor level when the door is in the secure position. Where it is known that the majority of the occupants of the premises will be young children, it is acceptable to reduce the fixing height accordingly.
Available optionally with Liquid Guard® Antimicrobial Coating
Please contact the Sale Office via the Enquiry Button (above) for further information, including lead times and prices.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Device Functions - Ships ready for all functions; EO, DT, NL, TP, & L
- Universal - Non-handed, suits LH & RH doors
- Device Lengths - This device suits doors to 1220mm, optional device suits doors to 915mm
- Finishes - SP28 (689) Sprayed Silver, SP313 (695) Sprayed Dark Bronze
- Strikes - Ships with standard 299 roller strike, optional strikes are available to suit alternative frame details (consult Relcross for details).299 Standard Roller Strike with 21mm projection, used with conventional frames where the door stile width >121mm permits the necessary back set.1609 Optional Strike used on doors with flush frames or fixed to the inactive (or first closing) leaf of a rebated pair of doors.
- Dogging Feature - Hex Key Dogging keeps the latch bolt held back for free swinging operation, LD Less Dogging is available to special order
- Fasteners - Includes fixings for both metal and timber doors 19mm < 57mm thick with sex bolts available to special order - 425 for bolt through fixings
- Latch Bolt - Easy action friction free deadlocking latches cannot be depressed from the outside - 19mm throw
Electric Options -
- LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch
- RX Touch Bar Monitor Switch
- RX2 Double Touch Bar Monitor Switch (RX2 feature uses two RX switches)
- ALK Alarm Exit Kit
Optional Trim (for Outside Access)
add suffix -
UK Fire Certification in accordance with EN 1634-1:2000 (timber)
WFRC No. C132276 120mins, BS EN 1125: 2008
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where safe egress in panic emergency situations is a requirement.
Designed specifically for use in areas where frequent abusive treatment can be expected. The 22 series is constructed from heavy gauge rolled steel section with the proven heavy duty touch bar mechanism that has been used so successfully in all architectural grade Von Duprin touch bar devices.