816 kilos holding force face drilled Magnalock® with automatic dual voltage & B Patented BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor.
Preferred by prisons and detention facilities, also functions on large, high security gates.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Efficient, low power usage
- Automatic dual-voltage—no field adjustment required
- Fully sealed for weatherproof operations
- Rust resistant—all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Instant release circuit—no residual magnetism
- Noise suppression with included MOV
- 3.05m of jacketed, stranded conductor cable
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to door frame for strength and reliability
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
- (Blank) Direct Mount
- G Gate Conduit
- D Integrated Door Position Switch (DPS)
- SS Split Strike
- SASM Shock Absorbing Strike Mount for Gates
- OS Offset Strike
- Electrical - 350 mA at 12Vdc & 200 mA at 24Vdc
- Holding Force - 816 kilos
- Operating Temperature - minus 40°C to plus 60°C
- Indoor or Outdoor use
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
* (MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty)
Best suited to extra heavy duty situations on perimeter doors where final security is paramount.
The M82 electro-magnetic lock offers unsurpassed magnetic holding strength, durability and ease of maintenance for interior, perimeter and exterior access control applications in high-risk environments. With unsurpassed durability, the M82 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options are available for higher security locations and other environments where extreme forces may be encountered.