5800R.DEL.US28 Door Closer
5800R.DEL.US28 (Reg - Regular Arm)
Standard Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Trimplate Cover - Adjustable Power Size 2-5. Pull Side of Door. Silver w. Matching Screw Thread Arm
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 5800R-DEL
Standard, non-handed aluminium cylinder assembly
Regular Screw Thread Arm - 5800R
Non-handed arm mounts hinge side
Delayed Action suffix DEL is standard with this closer. Delays closing from 160° down to 75° (hinge pull side) - adjustable up to 60 seconds.
Suits doors <110 kilos
CE Certified. Certification applies to Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting Only (5800R)
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The 5800R is adjustable through spring sizes 2-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 5800R Series also features a complete line of regular, hold open & sliding track arms.
The 5800R is Hager’s mid-priced closer designed for demanding standard duty applications.
- Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting
- Optional Metal Cover (2-659-0088)
- Maximum Opening Angle 180° with Optional Parallel Arm Bracket (2-659-0097)*
- Optional Hold Open Arm (2-659-0149)*
- Optional Sliding Track Arm (2-659-0087) - No Certification
- Suits Doors <1250mm wide
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
* See CE Certificate & Certifire Certificate for restrictions on Delay Action Feature and Fire Certification
EN 1154: 1996 + A1: 2002/AC:2006
Best suited to standard duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a medium level of traffic is anticipated.
The Hager 5800R Series is a reliable and economical aluminium closer, with a Delay Action feature as standard. One of the few rack & pinion door closers with a CE certified Delay Action feature.