544 kilos holding force direct mount Magnalock® with automatic dual voltage & B Patented BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor.
Recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which undesirables could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Sustainability documentation
- Efficient, low power usage
- Automatic dual-voltage—no field adjustment required
- Fully sealed for weatherproof operations
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- Rust resistant—all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Instant release circuit—no residual magnetism
- Noise suppression with included MOV
- 3.05M of jacketed, stranded conductor cable
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to door frame for strength and reliability
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
- F Face Drilled
- G Gate Conduit
- D Integrated Door Position Switch (DPS)
- SS Split Strike
- SASM Shock Absorbing Strike Mount for Gates
- OS Offset Strike
- Electrical - 250 mA at 12Vdc & 150 mA at 24Vdc
- Holding Force - 544 kilos
- Operating Temperature - minus 40°C to plus 60°C
- Indoor or Outdoor use
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
* (MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty)
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter doors where secure access control is important.
The M62 electro-magnetic lock is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter and exterior access control. With unsurpassed durability, the M62 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options support applications for hollow metal, concrete filled metal, wood, or glass with aluminium frames. Options include single and double door configurations, or custom applications such as gates and fences.