272 kilos holding force face drilled Magnalock® with automatic dual voltage & B Patented BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor.
Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, such as access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Sustainability documentation
- Efficient, low power usage
- Automatic dual-voltage - no field adjustment required
- Fully sealed for weatherproof operations
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- Rust resistant—all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Noise suppression with included MOV
- 3.05M of jacketed, stranded conductor cable
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to door frame for strength and reliability
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
- (Blank) Direct Mount
- D Integrated Door Position Switch (DPS)
- SS Split Strike
NB - Drawing shows direct mount version - face drilled version dimensions are the same. Cable entry is at the rear.
- Electrical - 300 mA at 12Vdc & 150 mA at 24Vdc
- Holding Force - 272 kilos
- Operating Temperature - minus 40°C to plus 60°C
- Indoor or Outdoor use
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
* (MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty)
Best suited to standard (medium) duty situations on internal doors where secure access control is important.
The M32 electro-magnetic lock is ideal for traffic control in busy areas within secured or monitored perimeters. With unsurpassed durability, the M32 will last long after most buildings wear out. Applications include storage areas, rooms and hallways where reliability, high durability and low-maintenance are required.