PS0.ELBB - 24Vdc Power Supply (PSU) w. Battery Back-Up
24Vdc Power Supply w. Battery Back-Up
This continuously rated power supply accommodates FSE electrified locks (i.e. HD-EL & EL devices) on access control systems. HD & EL devices are always free from fixings on the escape side.
The PS0.EL power supply is designed to provide each HD-EL or EL device with 24Vdc (unregulated) @ 16.0 Amps for 300ms. A regulated circuit charges the batteries (if fitted) at a float voltage of 27.6Vdc
Use this power supply PS0.ELBB 24Vdc with Von Duprin HD-EL & EL Rim Exit Devices (Surface Vertical Rods)
Use the alternative power supply PS0.EL 24Vdc with Von Duprin HD-EL & EL Rim Exit Devices (Latches)
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
All power supplies, when used with access controllers, switch power at the electrified lock when an authorized code, card, tag or fob is presented at the secure side of the door. Fail secure (FSE) locks require power to be switched on to release the lock. Fail safe (FS) locks require that power is switched off. Both functions are provided via an Entry Relay. Relcross will provide the correct entry relay to suit the access controller being used. However, if we are not providing the controller it is important that we know the output of the controller at the outset.
- Two stage current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Constant voltage regulation
- Mains failure or low battery voltage warning, user selectable
- Enclosure door 3 LED status indicators
- PCB mounted engineering status LED indicators, show: Over Current & Relay Status
- Battery management electronics providing: Low Voltage Trip (to disconnect battery and extend battery life) & Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Cabinet dimensions in mm: 325mmH * 255mmW * 90mmD
The PS0 series of power supplies & transformers is manufactured by Relcross specifically for use with access control & door control hardware. Our power supplies can be used with any manufacturers’ electrified locks and accessories so long as the rating and operational expectations are checked carefully.