4040XP.CUSH.US28 Door Closer
4040XP.CUSH.US28 (CUSH - Cush-N-Stop Arm)
Heavy Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover - Adjustable Power Size 1-5. Push Side of Door Only. Silver w. Matching Arm
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 4040XP-3071
Heavy duty, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Cover - 4040XP-72
Standard, non-handed plastic cover
Cush-N-Stop® Arm - 4040XP-3077CNS
Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe
Suits doors <136 kilos
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The LCN 4040XP sets a new standard for reliability, longevity and value with a beefier design and extraordinary performance testing that goes far beyond industry requirements. We built the 4040XP from the inside out, combining tougher, bolder construction with proven LCN technology. The result is a closer that’s stronger, smarter and delivers remarkable value in a variety of applications.
The 4040XP is LCN’s most durable heavy duty closer designed for the most demanding, high use and abuse applications.
- Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting (not available with the CUSH arm)
- Top Jamb (Push Side) Mounting (not available with the CUSH arm)
- Stop Face (Push Side) Mounting
- 44% increased bearing load capacity
- Strongest pinion ever- at 19mm journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever- at 16mm
- Stronger pinion teeth
- New V-shield™ seal with 20% longer life
- XP = eXtra Protection in real world applications
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
The 4040 Series is LCN’s most durable and flexible heavy duty closer, fully certified to both EN 1154 and to ANSI A156.4. With over 10 million test cycles undertaken, the LCN 4040 will cope with the most gruelling applications and has earned an unrivalled reputation for extreme durability and reliability in use.