K700L.B.72.72.SC Back-to-Back Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase
Back-to-Back Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanisms for bi-directional access control - Allow many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes) per side
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanisms - Nullify forced attack or vandalism from the both sides
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Key override* - 72mm Escutcheons (x2) are included to accommodate Euro profile cylinders
- Accommodates most conventional DIN style cylinder lockcase heights
- Rebate Kits - Two part rebate kits are available for rebates @ 12.5mm and 25mm with certain sash lock or night latch choices
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 50mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
* Neither the lock case, nor the cylinder are provided with this item. They can be ordered separately here: Keylex Parts & Spares.
Use the Keylex 700 series on all standard duty, high security external door installations and on any door where a flexible Euro profile key system is required. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations.. The narrow stile Keylex 700 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all stile widths down to 45mm and is particularly suited for use on aluminium and hollow metal door sections. The Keylex 700 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/High Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on external and internal doors where a high level of security is a requirement, at both sides of the door, with a Euro profile key override facility.