9947EO.915.US28 Concealed Vertical Rod Device
Heavy Duty Concealed Vertical Rod Device - (suits doors <915mm x <2533mm) Anodized Aluminium
The Quiet One®
A fluid dampener decelerates the touch bar on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 99 Series Exit Devices
In accordance with BS EN 1125: 2008 Annexe A (informative) the device should be installed with the touch bar normally at a height between 900mm and 1100mm from the finished floor level when the door is in the secure position. Where it is known that the majority of the occupants of the premises will be young children, it is acceptable to reduce the fixing height accordingly.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Device Functions - Ships ready for functions; EO, DT, NL , NL-OP, TL, TL-BE, L, L-NL, L-BE & L-DT
- Device Lengths - This device suits doors to 915mm, optional device suits doors to 1220mm
- Finishes - US28 (628) Anodized Aluminium. Alternative plated finishes are available to special order (consult Relcross for details)
- Strikes - Ships with 338 top strike & 385A bottom strike
- Dogging Feature - Hex Key Dogging keeps the latch bolts held back for free swinging operation. Options available to special order - CD Cylinder Dogging & LD Less Dogging
- Fasteners - Includes fixings for both metal and timber doors 19mm 425 for bolt through fixings
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking latches - with 16mm throw
Electric Options -
- LX Latchbolt Monitor Switch
- RX Touch Bar Monitor Switch
- RX2 Double Touch Bar Monitor Switch (RX2 feature uses two RX switches)
- ALK Alarm Exit Kit
- CX Chexit Delayed Exit
- E Electric Unlocking & Locking Trim
- EL Electric Latch Retraction
- PN Pneumatic Latch Retraction
- QEL Quiet Electric Latch Retraction
- SS Signal Switch
Optional Trim (for Outside Access)
add suffix -
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where architectural grade safe egress in panic emergency situations is a requirement.
This range of architectural grade escape devices includes the 98 Series with its smooth mechanism case and the established 99 Series with its familiar grooved design. The two styles are mechanically and dimensionally identical and provide a solution specifically for standard stile applications down to 89mm.