FB358.US26D Manual Flush Bolt (Timber Doors)
Manual Flush Bolt (Timber Doors) - for use at the leading edge of pairs of doors (top or bottom).
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf
- Reduces installation costs; requires only simple router mortice at top and bottom corners of doors
- Bolt tip 13mm diameter
- Bolt throw is 19mm with a 22mm vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 19mm
- Not available for rebated door installations
- DP1 & DP2 optional dust proof strike available
Best suited to perimeter & internal none rated pairs of timber doors where alternative locking hardware may be unsuitable.
Correct hardware specification on plain meeting and rebated pairs of doors is vital to ensure that integrity is maintained. Flush bolts provide a means to ensure fixed leaves are held in position when the active leaf of a pair of doors is opened.