FB458.US26D Manual Flush Bolt (Hollow Metal Doors)
Manual Flush Bolt (Hollow Metal Doors) - for use at the leading edge of pairs of doors (top or bottom).
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf.
- Simplified installation in metal frames. Round bolt head requires only a punched hole. Use of strike optional. Special design of guide and flat sided bolt tip to prevent bolt rotation.
- Bolt tip is 13mm diameter
- Bolt throw is 19mm with a 22mm vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 19mm
- Standard rod length is 305mm measured from the centre of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip
- Optional rod lengths available - 610mm for non-fire rated doors
- DP1 & DP2 optional dust proof strike available
Tested and assessed as suitable for use with metal based doorsets tested to the requirements of EN 1634-1:2008.
Assessment report WF No.335640 for up to 240 mins.
Best suited to perimeter & internal rated pairs of hollow metal doors where alternative locking hardware may be unsuitable.
Correct hardware specification on plain meeting and rebated pairs of doors is vital to ensure that integrity is maintained. Flush bolts provide a means to ensure fixed leaves are held in position when the active leaf of a pair of doors is opened.