CB1960R.10276.US32D Hinge 102mm x 76mm x 3.3mm
Full Mortice Hinge 102mm x 76mm x 3.3mm. Satin Stainless Steel
The CB Series - Three knuckle CB series concealed bearing hinges are our top of the range architectural solution. Built around a proven two-piece concealed bearing system that never needs maintenance, the CB bearing provides both lateral and vertical support.
- CE-EC Certificate of Conformity 1720-CPD-0020
- Manufacturing Facility ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certified
- Limited Warranty - for the life of the building
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- BS EN1935:2002, Hinge Grade - 13
- Vertical wear performance - Exceeds BS EN 1935:2002
- Lateral wear performance - Exceeds BS EN 1935:2002
- Fewer horizontal barrel lines provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Number of Test Cycles - 200,000
- Test Mass of Hinged Element - 120 kilos
- Unadjusted Door Weight <54 kilos
- Adjusted Door Weight <95 kilos*
- Supplied Screws: Pozidriv wood screws - No.12 x 32mm (8 per hinge).
- Box Quantity: 3 off singles per box (48 off singles per case) - Sold as Single Hinges
Important Note: The test mass element of 120 kilos must not be interpreted as the maximum recommended capacity of all hinges passing this test successfully. Similarly, the number of test cycles should not be interpreted as the maximum number of available cycles for doors incorporating this hinge. Under certain circumstances doors may exceed this figure significantly.
The CB concealed bearing system is a revolutionary concept in bearing construction and materials developed by our manufacturing partners at Stanley. It eliminates metal to metal contact between knuckles by creating its own bearing surface between the washer and the sleeve. As the stainless steel washer extends into the sleeve it eliminates metal to metal contact between the pin and barrel resulting in a smooth, quiet operation superior to that of a ball bearing assembly.