4201R.1220.ALM Rim Exit Device
Heavy Duty Rim Exit Device - (suits doors <1220mm) Silver
In accordance with BS EN 1125: 2008 Annexe A (informative) the device should be installed with the touch bar normally at a height between 900mm and 1100mm from the finished floor level when the door is in the secure position. Where it is known that the majority of the occupants of the premises will be young children, it is acceptable to reduce the fixing height accordingly.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Device Functions - Ships ready for functions; EO, CE & KE
- Device Lengths - This device suits doors to 1220mm, optional device suits doors to 915mm
- Finishes - ALM Sprayed Silver on Carbon Steel. Alternative finish - US32D (630) Stainless Steel.
- Stainless steel door strike supplied standard
- Stainless steel double door strike optional (2-649-5011)
- Fasteners - Includes fixings for both metal and timber doors - optional thru' bolt through fixings
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel 15mm throw with automatic dead latching
Optional Trim (for Outside Access)
add suffix -
UK Fire Certification in accordance with EN 1634-1:2014 (timber)
EN 1125: 2008
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where functional grade safe egress in panic emergency situations is a requirement.
Exit devices should not require any person to have prior knowledge of their function – you just push and go. Hager offers exit devices in rim and surface vertical rod versions in both stainless steel and silver painted finishes to suit the vast majority of door sizes and applications.