5100.689 Universal Mortice Electric Strike
Dual Voltage Universal Mortice Electric Strike - Medium Duty
The 5100 Electric Strike has been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of locksmiths and security professionals. The universal nature of the strike means a smaller stock holding.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Three faceplates included for:
- Hollow metal frames
- Timber frames
- Aluminium frames
- Internal 12/24Vdc dual-voltage solenoid
- Adjustable keeper
- Fail Safe (FS) & Fail Secure (FSE) selectability
- Status Monitoring (not available on this model)
- Heavy duty construction
- Tamper resistant design
- Tested to over one million cycles
- 590 kilos holding strength
- Solenoid (Continuous Duty) – 12Vdc
- Current Holding (Seated) – 380mA
- Solenoid (Continuous Duty) – 24Vdc
- Current Holding (Seated) – 190mA
- To convert to AC operation use SO-24 Kit
- Standard Configuration - 24Vdc - Fail Secure (FSE)
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
This easy-to-install electric strike is suitable for medium duty applications where traffic flow control on internal or external doors is a requirement.
The solenoid has four wires, allowing you to configure the strike at the job site for either 12Vdc or 24Vdc applications. The 5100 electric strike is easily changeable between fail safe (FS) and fail secure (FSE) in the field without the need for additional parts. The 5100 electric strike has a 3.175mm horizontally adjustable keeper. The mechanism allows the installer to adjust the strike where a door and frame are not properly aligned or where weatherstripping is causing too much pressure on the strike.