SAMB Shear Aligning Magnalock®
544 kilos holding force shear aligning Magnalock® with automatic dual voltage & B Patented BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor.
This concealed Magnalock® is ideal for traffic control and medium security. With its flexible mounting options it provides solutions at the most challenging door control situations.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Efficient, low power usage
- Automatic dual-voltage—no field adjustment required
- Fully sealed for weatherproof operations
- Rust resistant—all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Instant release circuit— no residual magnetism
- Noise suppression with included MOV
- Recessed for aesthetically appealing finish
- 3.05m of jacketed, stranded conductor cable
- Direct mount in door frame for strength and reliability
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty
- D Integrated Door Position Switch (DPS)
- Electrical - 320 mA at 12Vdc & 170 mA at 24Vdc
- Holding Force - 544 Kilos
- Operating Temperature - minus 40°C to plus 60°C
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- Not for use in open channel doors
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
* (MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty)
Equipped with hidden strength at any angle for just about any application.
The SAM Shear Aligning Magnalock has mounting options for single doors and pairs of doors. It may be used on sliding doors, in-swing, out-swing or swing-through doors. It mounts fully concealed into wood, steel and aluminium doors in any position, i.e. at the head (head frame mounted), leading edge (jamb mounted)
or threshold (floor mounted).