K900L.72.BLANK.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase
Digital Lock (Levers) with On-Door Code Changing - Less Lockcase. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
The code is changed in a matter of moments using a key, without removing any part of the installation from the door.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Dependent upon function descriptions pertaining to the chosen lock case/cylinder combination
- Passage function - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- Key override - 72mm Escutcheon/Blank Escutcheon (1 off each) are included to accommodate Euro profile half-cylinders
- Accommodates all conventional DIN style cylinder lockcase heights
- Rebate Kits - Two part rebate kits are available for rebates @ 12.5mm and 25mm with certain sash lock or night latch choices.
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 62mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
Neither the lock case, nor the cylinder are provided with this item. They can be ordered separately here: Keylex Parts & Spares.
Use the Keylex 900 series on all standard duty, high security external door installations and on any door where a flexible code changing facility and Euro profile key system is required. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations.. The narrow stile Keylex 900 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all stile widths down to 45mm and is particularly suited for use on aluminium and hollow metal door sections. The Keylex 900 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/High Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on external and internal doors where a high level of security is a requirement with a Euro profile key override facility.