4003T.US28 Door Closer
4003T.US28 (STD - Standard Arm)
Heavy Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover - Fixed Power Size 3. 90° Pocket Installation & External Gates (via Custom T Bracket). Silver w. Matching Arm & Track
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 4000T-3071
Standard, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Cover - 4000T-72
Standard, non-handed plastic cover
Standard Arm - 4000T-3077T
Standard Track - 4000T-3038
Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track. Will not accept hold-open clip or bumper assembly
Suits doors <102 kilos
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The UK version of the heavy duty 4000T is often supplied with a 'T' bracket for fixing to gate posts where reliable control is desired and where no transom bar exists. Order brackets separately if required. This closer can also be used to accommodate arched or curved head doors. Please consult Relcross Door Controls® for further information.
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- 4000T Series closer is shipped with standard arm, standard track, track roller, standard plastic cover, and screw pack.
- Sized cylinder (4003T) for doors to 1067mm
- For gates - closer mounts on a 'T' bracket, hinge side, on either right or left hand door.
- 'T' bracket is designed for welding to steel gate post (Order Separately)
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- All Weather Fluid - Performs without variation:
Manual Closers - between -35° to +49°C
Electronic HO Closers & Automatic Operators - between +2° to +49°C
At approx. +75°C the fluid will begin to leak from the mechanism. The flash point is approx. 110°C
UK Fire Certification in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2014 (timber) - 120 mins
UK Fire Certification in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2014 (steel) - 60 mins
WFRC No. 142058
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
Customized installation templates or products may be available to solve unusual applications. Contact Relcross Door Controls® for assistance.