2035.RH.US28 Door Closer
2035.RH.US28 (STD - Standard Arm)
Heavy Duty Closer w. Backcheck - Fixed Power Size 5. Concealed in Frame. Silver w. Matching Arm & Track
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 2030-3071
Standard, handed, cast iron cylinder assembly with mounting plate
Standard Arm - 2030-3077T
Handed arm. Track roller not included with arm
Standard Track - 2030-3038
Standard, non hold-open, non-handed track. Will accept hold-open clip and/or bumper assembly
Suits doors <136 kilos
CE Certified. Certification applies to Concealed (in Frame) Mounting Only (2035)
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The concealed 2030 Series PACER® is a heavy duty closer designed to fit in a narrow, minimum 45mm aluminium transom. The single lever arm and roller assembly provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
The 2030 is LCN’s most durable low profile concealed heavy duty closer designed for the most demanding, high use and abuse applications.
- Standard 2030 series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, mounting/finish plate, standard track, track roller and wood & machine screw pack
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 1372mm and exterior (perimeter) doors to 1067mm
- Handed for clockwise (left hand) and anti-clockwise (right hand) closing doors
- Head frame requires minimum 45mm x 102mm ‘tube’
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on arm, fasteners and finish plate
- Concealed Mounting
For interior or exterior doors. Single acting cylinder in head frame.
- Concealed arm and track in door top rail
- All Weather Fluid - Performs without variation:
Manual Closers - between -35° to +49°C
Electronic HO Closers & Automatic Operators - between +2° to +49°C
At approx. +75°C the fluid will begin to leak from the mechanism. The flash point is approx. 110°C
UK Fire Certification in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2014 (timber) - 60 mins
WFRC No. 142058
EN 1154: 1996 + A1: 2002/AC:2006
Best suited to heavy duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
2030 series low profile ‘Pacer’ closer. Designed for aluminium, hollow metal or timber doors and frames. They can be used on conventional hinge or pivot mounted doors. Closers suit head frames at 45mm available for concealing the closer body.