1261.US28 Door Closer
1261.US28 (Rw/PA - Regular Arm with PA Shoe)
Standard Duty Closer w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover - Adjustable Power Size 1-4. Pull Side of Door, Push Side of Door or Push Side Transom. Silver w. Matching Arm
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 1260-3071
Standard, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Cover - 1260-72
Standard, non-handed plastic cover
Regular Arm - 1260-3077
Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb
PA Shoe - 1260-62PA
Required for parallel arm mounting
Suits doors <136 kilos
CE certification applies to all applications
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
The 1261 is adjustable through spring sizes 1-4 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1260 Series also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates.
The 1261 is LCN’s most cost competitively priced closer designed for demanding standard duty applications.
- Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting
- Top Jamb (Push Side) Mounting
- Stop Face (Push Side) Mounting
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- All Weather Fluid - Performs without variation:
Manual Closers - between -35° to +49°C
Electronic HO Closers & Automatic Operators - between +2° to +49°C
At approx. +75°C the fluid will begin to leak from the mechanism. The flash point is approx. 110°C
UK Fire Certification in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2014 (timber) - 120 mins
WFRC No. 142058
EN 1154: 1996 + A1: 2002/AC:2006
Best suited to standard duty situations on perimeter and internal doors where a medium level of traffic is anticipated.
The LCN 1260 Series combines the best features from the previous 1070 and 1370 series into a single versatile and economical cast iron closer, with dual mounting capability.