K700L.JPM.70.70.SC Digital Lock (Levers)
Digital Lock (Levers) - 50mm Backset Sash Lock. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
This product includes the following sash lock lockcase: 2100.JPM.NP Sash Lock 50mm Backset - Square Forend
Available optionally with Liquid Guard® Antimicrobial Coating
Please contact the Sale Office via the Enquiry Button (above) for further information, including lead times and prices.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Dependent upon function descriptions pertaining to the chosen lock case/cylinder combination
- Passage function* - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- Key override** - 70mm Escutcheons (x2) are included to accommodate Euro profile cylinders
- Removable mounting pillar - Accommodates all conventional DIN style cylinder lock case heights
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
* The passage function is available as standard but does not need to be installed if not required.
** The cylinder is not provided with this item. It can be ordered separately here: Keylex Parts & Spares. Use the Keylex 700 series on all standard duty, high security external door installations and on any door where a flexible Euro profile key system is required. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 700 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all stile widths down to 70mm (with this JPM lockcase). The Keylex 700 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/High Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on external and internal doors where a high level of security is a requirement with a Euro profile key override facility.