K2100K.VON-D.SC Digital Lock (Knob) - Outside Access Device
Digital Lock (Knob) - Outside Access Device for Von Duprin Exit Hardware. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Outside Access Device - mechanical digital lock for use with 22 Series & 99 Series Rim Exit Devices. See the following links:
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Heavy duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 14 buttons - Over 16,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
An outside access device which can be used with Von Duprin 22 Series & 99 Series Rim Exit Devices. Providing a simple method of accessing the door from the outside by means of an authorized code.
Use the Keylex 2100 series on all heavy duty, high security external door installations and on any door where heavy traffic or extreme use and abuse can be expected. This includes all military, police and fire service installations. The proven heavy duty design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will withstand all but the most violent attack and can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Heavy Duty/High Security
This version best suited to perimeter doors requiring a heavy duty solution where final security is a requirement. The robust proven design offers the user up to 16,000 possible combination settings for additional peace of mind.