K800L.BRITON.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Outside Access Device
Digital Lock (Levers) - Outside Access Device for Briton Exit Hardware. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Outside Access Device - mechanical digital lock for use with 378 device, 1438 device & 560-570* Series. See the following links:
Not suitable for the following devices 372 vertical rod device, 376 vertical rod device, 379.N mortice lock device, 389.N mortice lock device, 573N mortice lock device or the 581 rim device.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
*An outside access device which can be used with the Briton 378 & 1438 panic and emergency exit devices and Briton 560 or Briton 570 series panic and emergency exit devices (except 573.N). Providing a simple method of accessing the door from the outside by means of an authorized code.
Use the Keylex 800 series on all standard duty, medium security internal door installations. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 800 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, is particularly suited for use on timber and composite doors. The Keylex 800 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/Medium Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on perimeter doors where a medium level of security is a requirement.