K500.RIM.SC Digital Lock (Rim Slide Bolt)
Digital Lock (Rim Slide Bolt). SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Available optionally with Liquid Guard® Antimicrobial Coating
Please contact the Sale Office via the Enquiry Button (above) for further information, including lead times and prices.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Provides escape from the inside, without code entry, regardless of the lock status
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
Use the Keylex 500 series on all standard duty, low security internal door installations. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 500 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all clear stile widths down to 80mm and is particularly suited for use on timber and composite doors. The Keylex 500 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/Low Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on internal doors where a medium level of security is a requirement.