K800L.60.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - 60mm Backset
Digital Lock (Levers) - 60mm Backset. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Available optionally with Liquid Guard® Antimicrobial Coating
Please contact the Sale Office via the Enquiry Button (above) for further information, including lead times and prices.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Provides escape from the inside, without code entry, regardless of the lock status
- Passage Function - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- Extended door kits - The default fixings specification suits doors to 45mm. Optional extended door kits, i.e. longer screws, will allow installations on doors to 58mm. Door thicknesses in excess of 58mm can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office.
Use the Keylex 800 series on all standard duty, medium security internal door installations. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 800 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all clear stile widths down to 80mm and is particularly suited for use on timber and composite doors. The Keylex 800 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
BS 8607: 2014 Grade 3
WIL No. 342898
Standard Duty/Medium Security
This version best suited to standard duty situations on internal doors where a medium level of security is a requirement with an optional key override facility.