K2100K.KO.BB.76.SC Back-to-Back Digital Lock (Knobs) w. Key Override - 76mm Backset
Back-to-Back Digital Lock (Knobs) w. Key Override - 76mm Backset Double Throw Deadlocking Latch. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Heavy duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 14 buttons - Over 16,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Key override - On board cylinder allows key holder access in all instances without prior knowledge of the user code
- Back-to-Back feature offers bi-directional access control
- Key override - Euro profile cylinders allow key holder access in all instances without prior knowledge of the user codes
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
Important note - do not use this product on escape route doors.
Use the Keylex 2100 series on all heavy duty, high security external door installations and on any door where heavy traffic or extreme use and abuse can be expected. This includes all military, police and fire service installations. The proven heavy duty design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will withstand all but the most violent attack and can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Heavy Duty/High Security
This version best suited to perimeter doors requiring a heavy duty solution where final security is a requirement. The robust proven design offers the user up to 16,000 possible combination settings for additional peace of mind.