K2100L.KO.76.SC Digital Lock (Levers) w. Key Override - 76mm Backset
Digital Lock (Levers) w. Key Override - 76mm Backset Double Throw Deadlocking Latch. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Available optionally with Liquid Guard® Antimicrobial Coating
Please contact the Sale Office via the Enquiry Button (above) for further information, including lead times and prices.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Heavy duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 14 buttons - Over 16,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Passage function - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit -Provides escape from the inside, without code entry, regardless of the lock status
- Key override - On board cylinder allows key holder access in all instances without prior knowledge of the user code
- Extended door kits - The default fixings specification suits doors to 45mm. Optional extended door kits, i.e. longer screws, will allow installations on doors to 58mm. Door thicknesses in excess of 58mm can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office.
Use the Keylex 2100 series on all heavy duty, high security external door installations and on any door where heavy traffic or extreme use and abuse* can be expected. This includes all military, police and fire service installations. The proven heavy duty design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will withstand all but the most violent attack and can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
*Knob both sides recommended here - see K2100K.KO.76.SC Digital Lock (Knobs) - 76mm Backset
Heavy Duty/High Security
Best suited to perimeter doors requiring a heavy duty solution where final security is a requirement. The robust proven design offers the user up to 16,000 possible combination settings for additional peace of mind.