7667.45.SS Self-Locking Escape Lock 45mm Backset - Wilka
Self-Locking Escape Lock 45mm Backset for Hollow Metal Doors - Square Forend - 24mm. Stainless Steel
Mode of Operation - E (Transmission Function)
Do not fit levers externally. The dead bolt is thrown automatically each time the door closes (this is a function of the snib and the latch, i.e. when the snib is depressed fully and the latch is allowed to engage behind the keep). The door's status is controlled externally using the key only which will retract the bolt and the latch simultaneously via a quarter turn. The door may be pulled open using the key or preferably via a fixed pull.
Each time the door closes fully into the frame the latch and the dead bolt will re-engage and the door will be locked.
The door is free for escape at all times. The escape mechanism allows the dead bolt and the latch to be withdrawn simultaneously by the inside lever handle with one single operation.
NB - Strike plates are not included with lock cases. Strike plates are available to special order - please call the sales office.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Latch lever function E
- 92mm centres
- 9mm one-piece follower, with latch lever, reversible latch bolt, delivered in DL
- 20mm dead bolt throw
- Fully galvanized lock case, nickel-plated latch bolt and dead bolt, continuous screw holes
- Designed for profile cylinders
- Suitable for use in doors for burglary-resistant elements DIN EN 1627-1630 and German contracting rules for awarding public works Section C
- Approved for emergency exits in compliance with EN 179 & EN 1125
- Fire protection EN 1634-1 & DIN 4102-18 certified
- EN 12209 certified
This lockcase is compatible with K700L.BLANK.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase, K700L.92.92.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase and the K700L.92.BLANK.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase