FB31P.US32D Automatic Flush Bolt - Pair (Metal Doors)
Automatic Flush Bolt (Metal Doors) - for use at the leading edge of pairs of doors (top & bottom).
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Fully Automatic—inactive door is latched, bolts are extended when active door closes, door is unlatched bolts retract when active door is opened.
- Low Actuation Forces—Top Bolt Has No Spring Tension.
- Bolt tip 13mm diameter
- Bolt throw is 19mm with a 22mm vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 19mm
- Not available for rebated door installations
- Standard rod length is 305mm, which is measured from the centre of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip.
- Optional rod lengths available - Rod lengths may be increased to a maximum 1219mm without affecting the validity of the fire certification
- DP1 & DP2 optional dust proof strike available
Tested and assessed as suitable for use with metal based doorsets tested to the requirements of EN 1634-1:2008.
Assessment report WF No.335640 for up to 240 mins.
Best suited to perimeter & internal none rated pairs of timber doors where alternative locking hardware may be unsuitable.
Correct hardware specification on plain meeting and rebated pairs of doors is vital to ensure that integrity is maintained. Flush bolts provide a means to ensure fixed leaves are held in position (manual) or released (automatic) when the active leaf of a pair of doors is opened.