FB41P.US32D Automatic Flush Bolt - Pair (Timber Doors)
Automatic Flush Bolt (Timber Doors) - for use at the leading edge of pairs of doors (top & bottom).
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Fully Automatic—inactive door is latched, bolts are extended when active door closes, door is unlatched bolts retract when active door is opened.
- Low Actuation Forces—Top Bolt Has No Spring Tension.
- Bolt tip 13mm diameter
- Bolt throw is 19mm with a 22mm vertical adjustment
- Bolt backset is 19mm
- Not available for rebated door installations
- DP1 & DP2 optional dust proof strike available
Best suited to perimeter & internal none rated pairs of timber doors where alternative locking hardware may be unsuitable.
Correct hardware specification on plain meeting and rebated pairs of doors is vital to ensure that integrity is maintained. Flush bolts provide a means to ensure fixed leaves are held in position when the active leaf of a pair of doors is opened.