L9070P.06A.626 Classroom Lock
Classroom Lock 70mm Backset w. Rhodes Levers on 'A' Rose. Satin Chrome
This lock is supplied (by default) w. 20-001.114.C.626 Mortice Cylinder. Alternatives are available on request.
Function: Latch bolt retracted by knob/lever from either side unless outside is locked by key. Unlocked from outside by key. Inside knob/lever always free for immediate exit. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when door is closed. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Fully wrapped heavy gauge steel case protects against door edge attacks
- All metal zinc dichromate plated working parts
- Inside lock case protects electronic components
- 2-piece anti-friction tongue reduces wear and tear
- Outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
- Break-away spindle prevents unsecured failures and provides easy spindle replacement
- Hub blocking plate protects lock against spindle manipulation
- Inside lever applied by screwless shank mounting – no exposed trim mount screws
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a bevelled door edge
- Field reversible handing without opening lock case
- External spring cages allow for simple trim retrofit
- Lever rotation in both directions (up & down) for ease of use
- Independent lever rotation
- One of the many features of the L-Series mortice lock is that handing can be done by the installer quickly and easily without opening the lock case. With quickly reversible lock chassis and mix-and-match levers and knobs, the L-Series mortice lock provides the ultimate in stocking, ordering and installation flexibility
- Door Thickness Suitability -44mm standard. 35mm to 64mm optional. Over 64mm door ranges vary by function
- We can provide master keyed systems, systems incorporating standard full face cylinders, full size interchangeable core cylinders - FSIC, small format interchangeable core cylinders - SFIC and various construction core programmes. Please consult the sales office for more information
All L9000 Series Mortice Locks (except electrified versions, non-keyed dummies and locks with the holdback function) are UKCA & CE marked (BS EN 12209: 2003) for use on steel doors.
Tested and assessed as suitable for use with metal based doorsets tested to the requirements of EN 1634-1:2008.
Assessment report WF No.335640 for up to 180 mins.
Best suited for use in schools, hospitals, military, police and similar environments where the finest hardware must deliver consistent, dependable operation and stand up to constant use and abuse.
L-Series Extra Heavy Duty Mortice Locks are built to withstand the rigours of these demanding environments. We will not compromise on security. The safety and security of your clients’ buildings is something we take very seriously. That is why every lock and deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level.