BB6191.102102.US32D Hinge 102mm x 102mm x 3mm
Full Mortice Hinge 102mm x 102mm x 3mm. Satin Stainless Steel
The BB6191 Euroline Series - Five knuckle ball bearing hinges are our standard weight architectural solution. Built around a proven bearing system that never needs maintenance, the BB6191 provides both lateral support (on the pin) and vertical support (on the ball race).
- Certificate of Constancy of Performance – 1121-CPR-AC5048
- Certifire Approved - CF5288
- Manufacturing Facility ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certified
- Limited Warranty - Three Years
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- BS EN1935:2002, Hinge Grade - 13
- Vertical wear performance - Exceeds BS EN 1935:2002
- Lateral wear performance - Exceeds BS EN 1935:2002
- Number of Test Cycles - 200,000
- Test Mass of Hinged Element - 120 kilos
- Unadjusted Door Weight <54 kilos
- Adjusted Door Weight <95 kilos*
- Supplied Screws: M5 15mm & 5mm x 32mm FPHWS (8 per hinge - each type).
- Box Quantity: 3 off singles per box (48 off singles per case) - Sold as Single Hinges
*Consult the sales office for further information
Important Note: The test mass element of 120 kilos must not be interpreted as the maximum recommended capacity of all hinges passing this test successfully. Similarly, the number of test cycles should not be interpreted as the maximum number of available cycles for doors incorporating this hinge. Under certain circumstances doors may exceed this figure significantly.
Ball bearing hinges have become the industry standard in many commercial and institutional applications. The ball race comprises hardened chrome alloy bearings and a (type 1008) steel sustainer for vertical support. A plated steel or stainless steel non-rising pin is included for lateral support.