7255J.SP28 Centre Hung Pivot
Centre Pivot Set
Suits Doors <2134mm H x <1220mm W
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Top, header mount
- Bottom, jamb mount
- Easy installation tilt on bearing and bearing pin
- Adjustable floor to door clearance 5mm to 19mm
- Maximum door load 227 kilos
- Use with 45mm minimum door thickness, with 3mm bevel in 50mm
- Vertical adjustment range 5mm, with positive locking
Best suited to heavier internal non-rated doors where conventional hinges are unsuitable - for example clean room doors and double action doors.
This series of pivots is a complete line of centre hung and power transfer pivots with all exposed parts made from brass or stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. High strength brass and stainless steel forgings and castings are combined with precision bearings for smooth operation. Positive locking vertical adjustment mechanisms allows the installer to position the door precisely to balance the load.