7215PT-7226PT-7227PT.RH.SP28 19mm Offset Power Transfer Pivot
19mm Offset Power Transfer Pivot - Right Hand Silver
Suits Doors >2134mm H x <1220mm W
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Handed - Right Hand
- Use with 7215, 7226, 7227 19mm Offset Pivot
- Four wires, 28 guage
- Optional 8 wire available
- Rated 50 VDC or VAC @ 3.5 amps. Continuous or 16 amps pulse, maximum pulse 400 milliseconds.
- Non-load bearing
- Use with 45mm minimum door thickness, with 3mm bevel in 50mm
- Vertical adjustment range 5mm, with positive locking
Best suited to heavier internal non-rated doors where conventional hinges are unsuitable - for example clean room doors.
This series of pivots is a complete line of 19mm offset, intermediate and power transfer pivots with all exposed parts made from brass or stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. High strength brass and stainless steel forgings and castings are combined with precision bearings for smooth operation. Positive locking vertical adjustment mechanisms allows the installer to position the door precisely to balance the load.