TSB-CL-48 Touch Sense® Bar
The TSB Touch Sense Bar provides touch-triggered release of magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, triggers an electronic sensor that releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB installs easily on all types of metal, aluminium or wood frame doors.
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 1220mm
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress, or initiates the delay on an exit delay timer
- Backup push button
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armoured door cord included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- D Dummy Bar - w. No Release Function
- Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 24mA Releasing Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +120F [0 to +49C]
- Shipping Weight: 7 to 9 lbs. depending on length
- Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
DC regulated power supplies (recommended)
* (MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault, no questions asked warranty)
Best suited to access control situations on perimeter doors where accessible egress is required.
For indoor use only, the TSB installs easily on all types of metal, aluminium or wood frame doors. Provides a 'no special tools or knowledge' criteria for simple egress operation at access controlled doors.