1460SE.US28 Door Closer
1460SEUS28 (STD - Standard Arm)
Electromagnetic Hold Open Standard Duty Closer 24Vac/dc w. Backcheck, Plastic Cover and Sentronic 24V Track. Spring Power Adjustable Size 3-4. Universal Track for Two Possible Applications*. Silver w. Matching Arm & Track
This variant includes:
Cylinder - 1460SE-3071
Standard, non-handed cast iron cylinder assembly
Standard Arm - 1460SE-3077T
Non-handed arm. Arm adjustable to select hold-open point
SE Track - 4040SE-3038
Non-handed. Mounts on either head frame or stop 24Vac/dc input for holding solenoid
Includes test switch assembly with fuse
Track Roller - 4040SE-3034SE
Quiet, low friction roller assembly. Shoulder dimension "X" = 3mm with Track Slider - 4040SE-168 Alloy metal slider for use in SE series tracks only
Suits doors <136 kilos
*CE Certification applies to Hinge (Pull Side) Mounting Only
Trade Customers - Ask us about trade terms/prices.
Your compatible Power Supply is available here: PS02 - 24Vdc 1.0 Amp Power Supply
The 1460SE Sentronic® is a standard duty, non-handed, non-sized closer/holder designed to provide single point hold-open for fire and smoke barrier doors. The door is held open until current interruption releases the holding mechanism and the door closes. This single lever (track) arm closer is specifically designed for interior doors. A choice of finishes, track functions and installation accessories meet virtually all life safety requirements.
- Standard 1460SE series closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V SE track, standard cover and wood & machine screw pack
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 1220mm
- Hold-open force is adjustable
- Momentary on/off switch board assembly for testing door release also provides over-voltage protection. Field replaceable
- Functions as a full rack and pinion closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted
- Closer mounts on either push or pull side of the door
- Non-handed for mounting on either right or left hand door
- Universal Sentronic track offers concealed or surface wiring
- Interfaces with alarm systems. Consult Relcross for full details
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finishes on cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional plated finishes
- Requires additional system components
- Surface Mounting
- For interior fire and smoke barrier doors. Single acting cylinder on door top rail
- Exposed arm and track to head frame
- Maximum Opening - Butt hinge template allows 110° with hold open points between 85° and 110°
- Optional SEL special long track allows hold open points between 90° and 120° in approximately 3° increments
- Consult Relcross for all pivot mounted installations
- Butt Hinges should not exceed 127mm in width.
- Auxiliary Stop is recommended at the hold open point
- All Weather Fluid - Performs without variation:
Manual Closers - between -35° to +49°C
Electronic HO Closers & Automatic Operators - between +2° to +49°C
At approx. +75°C the fluid will begin to leak from the mechanism. The flash point is approx. 110°C
UK Fire Certification in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2014 (timber) - 120 mins
WFRC No. 142058
EN 1154: 1996 + A1: 2002/AC:2006
EN 1155: 1997 + A1: 2002
Best suited to standard duty situations on internal doors where a high level of traffic is anticipated.
The 1460T is a fully universal slim line, single lever (track) arm closer designed for interior use on narrow head frames and top rails. The modern styling and small projection make it an excellent choice for interior doors.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1460 Series, available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer (1461) offers a wide variety of options and new fast & accurate installation.